- Recruiting Staff – From universities and high schools, to international markets, where can you find skilled employees?
- New Practices in F&B – How are hotels dealing with labour and supply chain issues?
- The Impact of COVID-19 – What permanent changes have hotels incorporated since March 2020?
- Marketing to US Travellers – How can we entice US tourists to come back to BC?
- Motivating Staff – How can you keep employees motivated to stay at your property through the summer and beyond?
- Gender Neutrality in the Workplace – Ensuring safety and inclusivity in the modern-day hotel.
- International Travel Trends – Which markets should BC be targeting to drive international demand?
- Preventative Maintenance – See tips from suppliers of laundry, kitchen, HVAC equipment, and more.
- Retaining Staff – Best practices and retention programs to reduce employee turnover.
- Hosting Events – How has the event industry made a comeback? What innovations have taken place?
- Tech Trends –How has technology transformed the hotel industry, from check in to recruiting to F&B service?
- Saving Money on Insurance – How can you reduce costs of property, liability, cyber, labour insurance and more?
- Recruiting Management – Where can you look for strong management candidates?
- Challenging Property Tax Assessments – What can you do if you disagree with your property assessment?
- Dealing with Competition – Competing with airbnb and other non-traditional competitors.
- IT Security & Safety – Stay safe from cybercrime and scams.
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Featured Region in BC – See what’s happening across the province.
- BC Hotel Association’s Report – Receive an update on the most current issues facing the industry.
- BCHA Member Benefits – The association highlights programs exclusively available to members.
- BCHF Update – See how the hospitality industry’s charity has provided support to people in the industry.
- Names in the News – Who is moving where? What new hotels are opening? Who won awards? Please send us updates on awards your company has won or contributions you have made to your community.
- What’s New? – New products and services to the accommodation industry are introduced. Be sure to send us information on any new products or services you offer.